Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
One of the most competitive teams of Fashion Advisers in Utah is looking for an inspiring professional to lead them to new heights. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Retail and Fashion industry, with deep knowledge of leading, merchandising, financials, organization and sales expertise, he or she will also lead with an open door policy, our multiple teams are encouraged to think, to speak up and contribute to the aggressive growth that our company has reached only because of what each one of our employees who are treated like family has to offer.
BEFORE YOU APPLY PLEASE READ– This is a senior position, we are only considering candidates who have solid track record and verifiable management experience in the CLOTHING industry as listed bellow, at this time, no other candidates will be considered, read the job description carefully.
The successful candidate will have a knowledge of trends, an eye for composition and minimalism, an interest in styling and visual merchandising.
ROLE:The manager is to provide leadership to drive the sales and profits of the store through his/her own efforts and through the efforts of each individual on the team.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Ability to quickly process new merchandise and transfers
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to enforce maintenance and cleanliness schedule of the store
- Maintain and build strong customer relations
Sales Accountability & Sales Management
- Meets sales standards consistently
- Accurately completes Daily Performance Summary at the end of each shift
- Recruit, hire and train new employees
- Provides daily feedback to associates
- Ensure each sales associate meets minimum standards of performance consistently
- Ensure each sales associate accurately and promptly completes Daily Performance Summary at the end of each shift and Store Quarterly Minimums Summary at the end of each week
Hiring and Performance Management
- Maintain an ongoing recruiting program that fosters and environment of, “Always looking for great people.”
- Participate in interviewing and hiring decisions
- On board new hires effectively; utilize job descriptions and training schedules to ensure each sales associate is fully trained in the areas of product knowledge, operations and selling skills
- Develop each sales associate to have the capability to reach minimum standards of performance through weekly coaching meetings, daily feedback, and annual performance reviews
- Drive talent development strategy; know current talent and prepare talent for advancement and growth
- Provide ongoing training as needed in the areas of product knowledge, selling skills, and operations
- Delivery of ongoing coaching through feedback to ensure customer and operational standards are maintained
- Provides consistent execution of all elements of performance management
- Liaison between owner general manager, associates and, customers
- Ensure timely customer follow up
- Ensure sales team is informed of promotions, events, and all new merchandise
- Work with owners to plan, organize, and supervise inventory process
- Display merchandise and marketing materials in accordance with Bronxton merchandising standards.
- Build sales team schedules and post a month in advance
- Verify price changes
- Verify weekly fast seller list is complete and up to date
- Communicate current market trends and competitor’s activities to associates
- Provide product knowledge, features, and benefits to all customers when presenting merchandise
- Perform Point of Sale functions accurately
- Work with associates to maintain all common staff areas (i.e. break rooms and training areas) to make sure they are inviting in appearance.
- Must be able to use excel to generate schedules and reports